Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Among Friends...




I am happy to report that my hiatus has ended, and I am back online. Dear Kathleen (the woman who helps me) and I have been summering in the Riviera, enjoying three-martini brunches with friends and drowsy afternoons in the sand. It has been a much-needed break, and I return refreshed.


Our bliss, of course, was marred by the loss of hard-working and talented Sydney Pollack, who, "directed more than 21 films and 10 television shows, acted in over 30 films or shows, and produced over 44 films" during a 48 year career. This astonishingly prolific man will certainly be missed.


Enjoy the rest of summer. It goes so quickly.




Ever~~

Basia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize he had accomplished so much! He will indeed be missed. And YOU were missed! So glad you're back.